Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Everett Herald "Cutest Dog Contest"

Everett Herald “Cutest Dog Contest”



**This photo was also featured in the 2009 PAWS Chicago annual calendar for the month of January.**


About 2 months ago I entered a photo I took of my Golden Retriever “Honey” into the Everett Herald’s “Cutest Dog” contest. I had forgotten that I entered the photo until I received a call a few days ago from the Herald informing me that I won first place. As the grand prize winner I will receive 4 tickets to an Everett Aqua Sox game on the 16th, which is “Bark in the Park” day. All visitors can bring their canaine if they so choose. As the winner I also get to throw out the first pitch accompanied by Honey. Of course I won’t be doing this so I recruited my 13 year old to to do the honors.


This is the article which I have print screened and pasted into photoshop not very successfully. :)


 


The original photograph is above. I titled it “Isn’t it spring?” The photo was taken in April and we were having an unusal snow day.


So on July 16th if you just happen to be at an Everett Aqua Sox game (this will be my first) remember to clap extra loudly for the “Cutest Dog” (at least out of 250 entries) , my Honey. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment